Take advantage of Trek's national marketing campaign, sale pricing for your customers, and rebates for you on select products. Ascend queries allow you to easily submit for your rebates.
See Dexter for full details on the 2019 Trekfest promotion.
Trekfest Promotion Wizards will be available starting April 3. Promotion Wizards for new products will be available separately upon product release. Rebate queries will be available starting April 16. Rebate forms are due to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 6th.
- Keep Ascend on the latest version: See the How
do I install an Ascend update? article.
- Keep Trek vendor products up-to-date: See the How
do I import a large number of vendor products into my system? article.Sherpa tip: New product releases are included in this sale - be sure to update Trek vendor products prior to downloading the Promotion Wizards.
- Ensure all products in stock are properly categorized.
Sherpa Tip: Categorize products at the time they are received - check Options > Ordering > Check for missing product attributes.
- Register all bikes sold with Trek.
- Download and install the advertising image on your Ingenico payment terminal.
- Promotional Trek Card financing rates (12 MO PROMOTION - PLAN 452) are automatically available in the Plan Option drop-down payment menu.
- Download Trek sale pricing: From the Ascend Desktop, select the View menu > Promotions, then click the Wizard
button on the toolbar.
Sherpa Tip: Trekfest Promotion Wizards will be available starting April 3.
If you're a multi-store retailer, sale pricing automatically shares between all locations, so you only need to download each sale at one location.
Older bike models may not be included in these lists. See the How do I add or edit products for an existing sales promotion? for details on including these models in this promotion.
Sherpa Tip: Rebate queries are due to Trek by Monday, May 6. Rebate amounts are based on Trek Advertised retail price.
- Download and run the Trekfest 2019 Bike Rebates and Trekfest 2019 P&A (US)/Trekfest 2019 P&A (Canada)
queries. See the How
do I run a custom query? article.
Sherpa tip: Rebate queries will be posted on Tuesday, April 16.
- Email the results of the query (in XLSX format) to Trek Customer Care at email@example.com.
FAQs & troubleshooting
Promotional Sale Pricing
Q: How do I keep sale prices from showing on SmartEtailing early?
A: Sale pricing will only display early if you use the Supplier Sync service. If you do not wish to display sale pricing early, disable the sale price feed on SmartEtailing (contact SmartEtailing support for assistance).
Q: Why isn't a bike sold showing on the report?
A: This is generally due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The product is not categorized under a "Bikes" category
(i.e. your parent category name must be "Bikes").
- The transaction was created or finished on a date outside of
the sale dates (April 4-15).
- The product does not have "Trek Bicycle Corporation" as a vendor.