- Terminals must be purchased from Ascend in order to function properly. Email our sales team at email@example.com
- Not all versions of the Ingenico iSC Touch 250 and Lane 7000 driver are compatible with Ascend.
- Integrated debit and credit card payments require payment processing from Chase.
Prepare your custom image
To add the image to your payment terminals it needs to be sized to exactly 480x272 pixels for an iSC Touch 250 or 800x480 pixels for a Lane 7000, JPEG file format, and use the RGB color profile.
If you're comfortable editing the image yourself, follow the steps below. If you'd like a hand setting up your images, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our Payment Terminal Compatibility and Creative services.
Add the image to your Ingenico
1. Go to Ascend and click Options > Payment Processing > Pinpad Setup
2. Check the Enable Device Ads box on this screen.
The Ads folder is where your custom images will live. You can upload up to 30 images that will rotate based on the file name.
Ignore the Default folder in Ads. The Default folder is just for holding the default image that comes with the Ingenico. The Ingenico terminal will not recognize any new items placed in that folder.
Note: Images must be sized 480 x 272 pixels for the iSC Touch 250 or 800x480 pixels for the Lane 7000, or the equivalent ratio of smaller dimensions. They should also be saved in .jpg format and use the RGB color mode/profile.5. Drag and drop (or copy and paste) your custom images directly into this folder.
Template: Ascend Templates
Image Packs: Ingenico Payment Terminal Image Packs
Default Images: Ascend Default Welcome Terminal Images