May 2020 Beta 1
Software 20.2.34 / Database Schema 78 (change from January 2020 Beta 5)
Ingenico Device Configuration: 17.3.1 / Firmware: 18.104.22.168 (no change from January 2020 Beta 5)
Release Date: January 29, 2020
- (new) On the Analytics screen, use the Retail
Profit Machine metric to view average bike price, average bike
add-on dollars, sales per hour, and email capture rate values
at a glance. Toggle the metric to display benchmark values.
Sherpa tip: Additional values will be added in future releases.
- (new) On Reports > Sales Team Analysis, the
Customer Data Capture metrics display statistics on how consistently
salespeople collect customers’ contact information.
Sherpa tip: Transactions with no sale items (e.g. gift card/certificate sales) are not included.
Ascend RMS Client
- (new) Work Order transactions cannot be finished (closed) until all active (not hidden) Work Order Details are completed.
- (fixed) (Chase users) EMV (chipped) American Express credit cards can be processed using the Ingenico payment terminal.
- (fixed) When a customer has Notes on their account, the Search field in transactions remains selected.
- (fixed) In Database Explorer > Customers, the History tab displays when a transaction is out of balance.