May 2020 Beta 3
Software 20.2.85 / Database Schema 80 (change from May 2020 Beta 2)
Ingenico Device Configuration: 17.3.1 / Firmware: 184.108.40.206 (no change from May 2020 Beta 2)
Release Date: March 11, 2020
- (new) Use the Category Analysis report to compare
month- and year-to-date sales and inventory performance for this year and last
Sherpa tip: Inventory data prior to April 1, 2019 is not available.
- (new) On the Analytics Retail Profit Machine metric, NPS displays your Net Promoter Score® from Listen360.
Ascend RMS Client
- (new) In Reports, Inventory in a Hidden Category and Hidden Inventory include products with a negative quantity.
- (new) When an active (non-hidden) Work Order Detail is associated with a Work Order transaction, the Work Order button (on the toolbar) cannot be deselected.
- (new) (multi-store retailers) When an extremely large number of customers exist, sharing is not impacted.
- (fixed) (Chase users) Credit or debit payments can be processed after taking a different payment type.
- (fixed) In Database Explorer > Locations, the Name field cannot be blank.
- (fixed) Finished (closed) Work Order transactions with an incomplete Work Order Detail associated do not reopen.
May 2020 Beta 2
Software 20.2.62 / Database Schema 79 (change from May 2020 Beta 1)
Ingenico Device Configuration: 17.3.1 / Firmware: 220.127.116.11 (no change from May 2020 Beta 1)
Release Date: February 19, 2020
- (new) On the Analytics Retail Profit Machine
a. Av. Work Order displays the average price of completed Work Order Details (excluding Rental Charges, serialized items, and uncategorized products).
b. Av. DIS displays the estimated number of days your current inventory will last if it sells at its current rate.
Sherpa tip: If a full 12 months (365 days) worth of data is not available, an asterisk symbol (*) displays next to the value.
Ascend RMS Client
- (new) Performance on the Inventory Event Details
report is improved.
a. When a large number of products are included in results, the report does not time out.
b. Items with the Not Scanned discrepancy are not duplicated in displayed results.
Sherpa tip: Inventory adjustments were not duplicated – inventory values are correct. Only the report results display incorrectly.
- (fixed) In Database Explorer > Customers, matching
results display regardless of search parameter used.
Sherpa tip: Non-numeric characters are ignored when searching phone numbers.
- (fixed) On the Reconcile Inventory screen, extremely large numbers of sections and/or products can be reconciled.
- (fixed) On the Work Order Details screen, users
without the Work Order Scheduling Override permission cannot approve a Due
Date which has exceeded its available number of repairs.
Sherpa tip: This permission is also required to override a Due Date which has exceeding its available technician time – however, this functionality was not affected and has continued working correctly.
May 2020 Beta 1
Software 20.2.34 / Database Schema 78 (change from January 2020 Beta 5)
Ingenico Device Configuration: 17.3.1 / Firmware: 18.104.22.168 (no change from January 2020 Beta 5)
Release Date: January 29, 2020
- (new) On the Analytics screen, use the Retail
Profit Machine metric to view average bike price, average bike
add-on dollars, sales per hour, and email capture rate values
at a glance. Toggle the metric to display benchmark values.
Sherpa tip: Additional values will be added in future releases.
- (new) On Reports > Sales Team Analysis, the
Customer Data Capture metrics display statistics on how consistently
salespeople collect customers’ contact information.
Sherpa tip: Transactions with no sale items (e.g. gift card/certificate sales) are not included.
Ascend RMS Client
- (new) Work Order transactions cannot be finished (closed) until all active (not hidden) Work Order Details are completed.
- (fixed) (Chase users) EMV (chipped) American Express credit cards can be processed using the Ingenico payment terminal.
- (fixed) When a customer has Notes on their account, the Search field in transactions remains selected.
- (fixed) In Database Explorer > Customers, the History tab displays when a transaction is out of balance.