June 2019 Beta 1
Software 19.2.36 / Database Schema 66 (change from March 2019 Beta 6)
Ingenico Device Configuration: 17.3.1 / Firmware: 220.127.116.11 (no change from March 2019 Beta 6)
Release Date: March 19, 2019
- (new) On the login screen, click the Forgot Password? link to reset your account via email.
- (fixed) (multi-store retailers) When a user does not have access to another location(s) (the location is unchecked on the user record > Locations tab), All Locations values only include the location(s) to which the user has access.
Ascend RMS Client
- (new) In Database
Explorer > Inventory Adjustment
Types, create custom reasons for manual inventory adjustments.
Sherpa tip: (multi-store retailers) Custom Inventory Adjustment Types are unique to each location and must be created separately at each location.
- (new) In the Category Mapper screen, click the Undo button to revert the last category assignment you made and/or click the pencil icon to edit the selected product.
- (fixed) (multi-store retailers) When a customer is edited at another location, their In-Store Credit and/or Gift Certificate balances are not reset.
- (fixed) When a customer previously had a Gender selected, select Select One to clear the value.
- (fixed) In the Select Customer dialog box, a new customer can be added after searching by Company.