Navigate to UserVoice
There are a couple ways to get to UserVoice. You can get there by:
- In the Ascend software, select Help > Login to UserVoice...
- From the AscendRMS.com website, click the megaphone icon in the upper right.
- From the Ascend Customer Network on Yammer, select the Product Ideas group on the left side of the screen (you must be part of this group to see it). Then select "Click here to visit the UserVoice Forum now!" on the right.
- Navigate to ascendrms.uservoice.com in your web browser.
Log in to UserVoice
1. Select Sign In in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Type in the email address your account is connected to.
If you type in the correct email address, UserVoice displays a password field where you can type your password.
3. Type in your password
4. Select Sign in.
5. After you've signed in, you'll see the Ascend Improvements group on the right side of the screen.
If you type in the incorrect email address, you will not see a password field. UserVoice will give you the option to sign up - do not select it.
If you know another email address that might be connected to your UserVoice account, try typing in that one instead.
If you don't know the email address, contact Ascend at email@example.com to get a UserVoice account created that is attached to the Ascend forum. Let us know your name, your shop, and the email you want to use for the account.
Search through existing ideas on UserVoice
Click on the Ascend Improvements forum.
Then, try selecting a Category on the right (such as Quotes, Integration Services, or Reports).
You can also search for keywords using the search bar.
If you find an idea that matches yours (or is really close to yours), you can vote on it. Select 1, 2, or 3 votes to add to the idea. Add a comment if you have something to add to the existing idea.
Add a new idea to UserVoice
If you don't find an idea that matches yours, you can create a new idea.
1. Select the Post a new idea... button.
2. Type a title for your suggested idea.
3. Select a Category from the dropdown menu.
4. Describe your idea in the text field.
5. Select the 1, 2, or 3 button to indicate how many votes you want to contribute to the idea.
6. Click the Post idea button.
Now your idea is live on UserVoice and other retailers can vote on it.
FAQs and troubleshooting
Q: What if I don't see the Ascend Improvements group on my UserVoice homepage?
A: If you don't see any groups on the right side of the screen after logging in, you likely created a new and separate UserVoice account (instead of signing into the existing Ascend account that was set up by the Ascend team). Contact Ascend at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a UserVoice account created that is attached to the Ascend forum. Let us know your name, your shop, and the email address you want to use for the account.
Q: Why do we use UserVoice?
A: UserVoice gives us quantitative information about the number of retailers that are interested in different features. This helps us decide what to add to the software, and when to add it!