That's when it's convenient to have an account for Ascend University - our video platform.
If you have a Trek University account, you can use the same username and password for Ascend University. Just log in on the main screen!
Create an Account
1. Navigate to ascend.university.
2. Select the region your shop is located in.
4. Select Create Account one more time.
5. Select Retailer or Dealer for Who do you work for?.
6. Then click Continue.
7. Select the appropriate answer for What is your role? and then click Continue.
8. Use the search box to find your shop or company.
All retailers that use Ascend should already be in the system, and you should not need to create a new company.
9. Select your Location.
10. Fill out the profile information (including name, email address, and password).
11. Select Submit.
And that's it! You now have access to Sales, Inventory, and Services videos on Ascend University.
Just make sure to save your username and password somewhere you can find it later.
FAQs and Troubleshooting
Q: What if I forget my password?
A: Select the FORGOT PASSWORD? link directly under the password field on the login screen for Ascend University. Enter the email address (or username) associated with your account and select Submit. Your password will be reset, and you'll get an email with the new one.
Q: What if I can't find my shop in the search bar (when creating an account)?
A: Try searching for a couple different keywords or variations of your store name.
If the shop is technically a Trek Store of City but you go by a different name, try searching for Trek Store of City.
If you still can't find it, you can email us at email@example.com or call the Support Line for some assistance.