When an Ascend service goes down, we know that has a huge effect on your business. If you think something might be down, we have several ways you can find the status of all of our services:
- Check the Ascend Service Health Status page on our website.
Services are color-coded so you can see their status at a glance.
- Follow @AscendStatus on Twitter. Sherpa Tip: You can set up
SMS (text) message notification for tweets by specific accounts you follow on
- Keep an eye on the Ascend Customer Network (ACN, or Yammer)
for service alert announcements. Sherpa Tip: You should already automatically receive
email notifications for these announcements.
But what if you want to receive status alerts by SMS message, but you don’t want a Twitter account? No problem!
- Send an SMS message to the number 40404.
- In the message field, enter Follow AscendStatus, then send.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message within a
- You’ll receive an SMS message every time we
tweet about a service issue.
Decide you don’t want to receive these messages any more? Just send another message to 40404 with the message OFF @AscendStatus.
Not in the US? You can still sign up! Find your local number in Twitter’s Help Center.
Please note: Your mobile provider may charge for incoming SMS messages. Check your plan first to avoid unpleasant surprises.