There are multiple locations where you can view:
- Sales - their total for completed sales
- Layaways - their total balance for open sales
- Work Order - their total balance in the service center
- Deposits - their available deposit balance
- Gift Cert - their available Gift Certificate balance (which should be in parentheses, indicating a negative balance)
- In-Store Credit - their available In-Store Credit balance (which should also be in parentheses, indicating a negative balance)
- Balance - they customer's outstanding Layaway/Word Order balances minus any Deposit/In-Store Credit balances.
In the customer record
Navigate to Database Explorer > Customers and find your customer.
If you highlight the customer's name, you can see their account balances along the bottom of the window.
If you double-click a customer's name to open their customer record, you can see the same information on the lower right.
In a transaction
If you're in a transaction, make sure to attach a customer to the sale. Then, look in the lower right portion of the window, under the Sales tab, to see their balances.