Locally enables online shoppers to find, reserve, and purchase in-stock products from brand sites, Facebook, your website, and locally.com. Send your inventory and pricing information from Ascend to easily update your inventory on Locally.
- Log into your Locally
Sherpa Tip: To set up your retailer account, navigate to retailers.locally.com, click Sign Up, select your company from the Company Name drop-down, and complete the quick account claim process.
- On the sidebar, click Inventory
> Upload Inventory.
- In the Overview & Integration Methods section, click Email Method.
Sherpa Tip: Email is automatically configured for all locations. The email address(es) for your inventory feed displays in bold text.
- Verify Ascend is on the latest version.
- Configure a workstation or system email account.
- Keep vendor products up-to-date using Ascend-formatted
updates (available on www.ascendrms.com).
- Keep your inventory values accurate by performing regular
Save & Schedule Inventory Feed
Multi-store retailers: Reports must be saved & scheduled separately for each location.
- Save the Inventory
& Pricing Feed query (available on www.ascendrms.com)
to your computer (e.g. the Windows® Desktop).
- Run the query; see the How
do I run a custom query? article for details.
- On the toolbar, click Save.
- Enter Locally Inventory & Pricing
Feed and click OK. The
report saves in the My Queries
folder of Reports.
- On the toolbar, click Delivery.
- Configure your desired delivery method(s); see the How
do I deliver reports automatically? article for details.