Locally enables online shoppers to find, reserve, and purchase in-stock products from brand sites, Facebook, your website, and locally.com. Send your inventory and pricing information from Ascend to easily update your inventory on Locally.
- Claim and set up your Locally account.
up your inventory feed via email.
a. Log into your Locally retailer account.
b. On the sidebar, click Inventory > Inventory Feed Setup.
c. Click Email Method. The email address(es) for your inventory feed are automatically configured - (multi-store retailers) addresses for each location display in bold text.
- Verify Ascend is on the latest version.
- Configure a workstation or system email account.
- Keep vendor products up-to-date using Ascend-formatted updates (log into www.ascendrms.com).
- Keep your inventory values accurate by performing regular cycle counts.
Save & Schedule Inventory Feed
Multi-store retailers: Reports must be saved & scheduled separately for each location.
- On your Ascend server, save and run the Inventory & Pricing Feed query (log into www.ascendrms.com) to your computer (e.g. the Windows® Desktop).
- On the toolbar, click the Save button and enter Locally
Inventory & Pricing Feed.
- Click the OK button. The report saves in the My Queries folder of Reports.
- If you wish to sync your inventory information to Locally
more than once a day (up to every two hours), copy this query the number of
times you wish to update.
For example: If your store is open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm and you wish to sync inventory information every two hours, create six copies of the query. Schedule these for delivery at 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 8:00 pm, and 11:00 pm (to ensure any changes made after close are accounted for).
a. Run the saved Locally Inventory & Pricing Feed query.
b. On the toolbar, click the Save button.
c. On the Replace Current Query prompt, click the No button.
d. Enter Locally Inventory & Pricing Feed-2 and click the OK button.
- On the toolbar, click Delivery
and configure delivery by email in CSV format using the Locally email address for your location.
Article: eCommerce Integration FAQs
Article: Trek Connect E-Commerce FAQs
Article: Process eCommerce sales
Article: Scheduled Report Delivery FAQs