Locally integration is available in the April 2021 version of Ascend.
Q: How do I display my product availability on TrekBikes.com?
A: Product availability uses the Locally inventory & pricing feed. See the Send inventory & pricing information to Locally article for details.
Sherpa tip: Be sure to read Trek’s General Internet Sales Policy (GISP) and sign/return the internet rider to ensure you’re approved
Q: How do I account for Trek E-Commerce sales?
A: Sales from TrekBikes.com use the Locally platform. See the Process eCommerce sales article for details.
Q: How do I handle Trek E-Commerce returns or exchanges?
Q: How do I account for service commission payments?
A: All sales from TrekBikes.com are processed through Locally using your stock levels. All payments (less sales tax) deposit to your account. Trek no longer processes sales or fulfills orders, and service commission is no longer necessary.
Q: Are customer bikes automatically registered for Trek Care?
A: Bike registration for Trek Connect E-Commerce/Locally orders follow the same process as those bought in-store. For details, see the Register Bikes with Trek during transactions article.
Q: How do I complete Product Setup?
1. Download and import the Trek Bicycle Corporation Trek Connect E-Commerce spreadsheet (available on www.ascendrms.com) under vendor Trek Bicycle Corporation.
2. For each SKU, configure the following attributes:
- (optional) Category:
- Part#TCECDELIV = Services or Labour
- Part#TCECBUILD = Labour or Services
- Part#TCECDELIV = 0.00
- Part#TCECBUILD = 0.00
- In-Store SKU:
- Part#TCECDELIV = TCECDELIV
- Part#TCECBUILD = TCECBUILD
- Non Inventory Item = Checked
- eCommerce = Not checked
- Do not upload label information = Checked
4. When the RRP Is Not Greater Than Cost prompt displays, click Yes
5. (optional) Print labels to keep at all registers for employees to scan easily