Locally helps customers
connect with premium brands while still shopping small by helping them find
in-stock products at stores in their area. Ascend brings you seamless integration so you can continue
to offer your customers exceptional hospitality without a lot of extra work.
And as an extra bonus – authorized Trek dealers in select markets can display their product
availability and take customer orders directly from Trek’s website!
For details on Trek’s integration with Locally, see the B2B article.
- Claim and set up your Locally account.
your store hours (both regular and “special” times).
Sherpa tip: Customer orders must be acknowledged (accepted or rejected) within four business hours of the time the order is placed. This “timer” is based on your store hours.
- Set up your inventory and pricing feed.
- Set up Buy It Locally.
- Product information automatically syncs according to your schedule.
- Set up to import customer orders.
- Process orders made through Locally.
- Process returns through Locally.
Video: Sell More with Locally
Webinar: Using Locally with Ascend
Article: eCommerce Integration FAQs
Article: Trek Connect E-Commerce FAQs
Website: Locally for
Article: Bookkeeper's guide to eCommerce