For details on Trek’s integration with Locally, see the B2B article.
- Claim and set up your Locally account.
your store hours (both regular and “special” times).
Note: With Locally, customer orders must be acknowledged (accepted or rejected) within four business hours based on your hours of operation configured for Locally. If an order is not accepted or rejected by a team member within four business hours, the order will be automatically cancelled and your account will be charged a 3.5% auto-cancellation fee by Locally. This “timer” is based on your store hours.
- Set up your inventory and pricing feed.
- Set up Buy It Locally.
- Product information automatically syncs according to your schedule.
- Set up to import customer orders.
- Process orders made through Locally.
- Process returns through Locally.
Video: Sell More with Locally
Webinar: Using Locally with Ascend
Article: eCommerce Integration FAQs
Article: Trek Connect E-Commerce FAQs
Website: Locally for