The Special Order tool on Ascend HQ helps you keep track of the status of all special orders across all of your locations. Trek dealers can view the latest Delivery Dates for items which were already placed on an order.
Run the report
- Select Orders > Special Orders. All
incomplete special orders automatically display.
- If you wish to display additional results, click the Report
a. Check Include completed Items from past 30 days to display special order items which have already been received and closed as a sale.
b. (multi-store retailers) Check Include Committed Transfers to display special order items which were requested from another location.
c. Click the Apply button.
- Click the Export button to save the list for future
Additional fields, options, & filters
To choose how columns to display on the report:
- Click the Column Chooser (gear icon) button and check
the fields you wish to display.
Sherpa tip: Check the box in the “heading” section to select all fields.
a. Date Sold: The date the transaction was created.
b. Product: The product’s description.
c. Price: The price the item is being sold for.
d. Customer: The customer who requested the item.
e. Sales Person: The employee selected in the Sales Person dropdown on the transaction.
f. Status: Vendor Order status for the item.
g. Comments: Enter additional notes related to the special order item. These comments are not used in Ascend.
h. Sales Barcode: Barcode for the transaction.
i. Transaction Type: Layaway or Work Order.
j. UPC: The product’s UPC.
k. SKU: The product’s in-store SKU.
l. Location: (multi-store retailers) The location where the transaction was created.
m. Promised Date: (Trek dealers) The current estimated delivery date from B2B.
n. Ship Date: (Trek dealers) The date B2B lists the product was shipped from the warehouse.
- Drag fields into your preferred display order.
a. Click the upwards-pointing arrow button to move the selected field above the previous field.
b. Click the upwards-pointing double-arrow button to move the selected field before all others (top of the list).
c. Click the downwards-pointing arrow button to move the selected field below the next field.
d. Click the downwards-pointing double-arrow button to move the selected field after all others (end of the list).
- Click the Save button.
To further filter displayed results:
- Click the header to change sort order.
- For alphanumeric/text-based fields, type your search
criteria in the field below the header.
- For numeric fields, drag the slider to set your desired
- For date-based fields, click below the header to select a
To navigate results:
- The total number of results displays in the lower right
- Click the display results dropdown (in the lower left
corner) to display 10, 25, or 50 results per page.
- Click a page number to skip directly to that page of
- Click the right caret (arrow) button to navigate to the next page of the results.
- Click the right double-caret (arrow) button to navigate to the last page of the results.
- Click the left caret (arrow) button to navigate to the next page of the results.
- Click the left double-caret (arrow) button to
navigate to the first page of the results.
Article: Handle Special Order items