Klarna is a great 'loan term financing' option for customers that allows them to pay off their purchases over time.
Apply to Klarna
- Download and fill out the Business Inquiry Form.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It takes 7-10 business days for Klarna to process your application and set up the account.
- Once your form has been processed, Klarna sends an in-store agreement to the email you listed on your form. Make sure to sign and return the in-store retail agreement to Klarna within 48 hours to ensure that you're able to start processing Klarna payments as soon as possible.
- After you sign the form, Klarna will email instructions on signing up for their Merchant Portal.
- Follow the Merchant Portal instructions.
- Go to Settings > Klarna API Credentials > Generate new Klarna API Credentials.
Connect Klarna and Ascend
Klarna is coming with full Ascend integration - giving you an easy way to process payments quickly during checkout without leaving the app. Retailers using the integrated version of Klarna with Ascend are also given a special rate.1. Update your workstations to the October 2021 version of Ascend.
Note: Please ensure your Location information is completely filled out within Database Explorer > Locations to ensure integration works properly.
2. Copy your API credentials from the Klarna Merchant Portal.
3. Navigate to Ascend HQ and log in.
4. Select the Integrator option on the left hand side. The Integrator is not an option before October 21st, 2021.