Luckily, it’s easy to process a return in Ascend for an item that was bought with Klarna financing. The customer just needs their receipt; if they don’t have it, start by reprinting the receipt for them.
1. Create a return using either the button on the transaction toolbar or the icon on the .
2. On the dialog box, scan or enter the original transaction’s barcode.
3. Select the items being returned and click the button.
4. On the prompt, click the button.
5. On the prompt, click the button.
6. On the toolbar, click the button.
Pro tip: If you have a large number of payment types, you may need to click the button to view more types.
7. Complete the return as normal.
Article: Getting started with Klarna
Video: Introducing Klarna on Trek University
Video: Learn Klarna Demo Reel on Klarna's website